Saturday, July 2, 2016

Too Much Chicken Accepted into AQS Chattanooga

My quilt, Too Much Chicken, has been accepted into the AQS show in Chattanooga Tennessee, September 14 - 17 2016. 

I'll also have two small barn quilts on display in the special exhibit as part of the Secret Society of Barn Builders, the group Julie Sefton assembled to test her notes in her book, Build a Barn.

If you get to see the AQS show in Chattanooga, I'd love if if you could take a selfie with one of my quilts and send it to me.

8 comments:

Cherie in St Louis said...

Congratulations !!!

stitchinpenny said...

The notices must have gone out yesterday and the celebrations are continuing. Congratulations and hope you get lots of selfies!

Patti said...

I would if I could. Would love to see the barn quilts.

Quiltdivajulie said...

Woot Woot Woot!!!

Jean said...

Awesome! I won't be there, but have you entered it in the AQS show in Des Moines in Oct? I always go to that one.

Megan said...

Congratulations Lynne!

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Congratulations!! I LOVE this quilt. You get a blue vote from me!!

Millie said...

Yes Jean. I've submitted the quilt to the AQS show in Des Moines.