Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Postcards!


You gotta love Vistaprint. They make it so easy to make postcards. Here are my newest cards featuring my quilt, "Too Much Chicken." I've included the dimensions of the quilt and a little story of the inspiration for it. If you notice, there is a list of AQS shows in which the quilt was/will be shown.  I'll be at the AQS show in Syracuse in July, on Wednesday and Thursday. I'll give a postcard to anybody who asks for one while I am there.


I also updated the postcard for the Black & White Crayons. It now lists all the AQS shows in which it has been exhibited as well as the dimensions of the quilt.

6 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

You are SO right about Vistaprint's postcards. LIKE your new designs!

sharon said...

Hey Millie's Mom would you send me both postcards as a trade for the pin I sent you from Lancaster? Let me know - I did love seeing the All the colors in person - - Sharon

Patti said...

I would love to buy the postcards from you as I know I will never get to see you in person.

Millie said...

Sharon, you bet! Send me your address again please!

Megan said...

They make me happy - I'm hoping they make you happy too.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Quilter Kathy said...

Such a great idea... very creative!