Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Binding Selection for Diamond Jubilee

It's funny how things work out. When I was straightening out the stash for the big stash post last weekend, I pulled out this batik (on the upper right) and threw it on the chair behind me because I thought the colors might work well with the backing for the binding of Diamond Jubilee.  When I turned around and looked I couldn't believe how perfect a match it really was.

What's REALLY funny is that I bought it earlier this year for no particular reason. Which is the kind of thing I don't usually do.

6 comments:

Megan said...

Fabulous!

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Nancy J said...

Wonderful choices, for backing and binding, this is going to be the stunner of all time.

Pat said...

Love, love, love.

Susan said...

Perfect!

Quiltdivajulie said...

It was meant to be!

Sandi said...

Serendipity!