Friday, January 16, 2015

Black and White

I really liked the way the red curtain looked in the bathroom.  Until I realized it made it dark in there all the time. Even when the sun is out, the room is dark.

Sigh.

So I had to figure out an alternative. Browsing through my stash I found something that made me smile.

No, these are not sunglasses
I only had a yard of this, and I needed a bit more so I added a complimentary fabric.

I still need to hem the bottom, but I think this is a lot better. And certainly a lot more fun.




(Now I need to make a small black and white quilt with a funny phrase for the other wall.  Hmm...)

5 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

LOVE it!!!!!

Pondering a phrase .....

lindaroo said...

Hilariously appropriate! That would make me smile every time!

sawsan said...

I thought they are sunglasses so you can look at the sun easily, but i realize what make me lough not only smile.
Good job


Megan said...

How about a big photograph of Millie for the other wall - she's black and white and would fit right in.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Ellen in Oregon said...

Perfect!