Sunday, September 21, 2014

Happy Birthday Julie!

This is my best pal, Julie.


Julie lives in Tennessee. Last year I visited her. This past June she came to NH to visit me.

This photo was taken at the Zimmerman House, designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.

Today is Julie's birthday, so I got her a present.  I asked Terri from Quilternity to make one of her Grab and Go bags in fabric that I knew Julie would love.

This elephant fabric would be the lining.

This Jane Sassaman fabric would be the body of the bag.

This is the finished bag.

As you can see in this photo, Julie loves her bag.

Happy Birthday Julie!

2 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

I do love my bag ..... Thanks for everything!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Happy Birthday to a very special lady, she makes her custom-made birthday gift bag look great! :)