- Thoughts on Art, Creativity & Inspiration
- Good Stories
- Red Letter Alphabet
- Free Pieced Houses
- Lynne Tyler Word Quilts ~2009 - 2010
- Lynne Tyler Word Quilts ~ 2011
- Lynne Tyler Quilts ~ 2012
- Lynne Tyler Quilts ~ 2013
- Lynne Tyler Quilts ~ 2014
- Lynne Tyler 2015-2016 Quilts
- Couch, Bed & Table Quilts
- Doll Swap Quilts
- Gizzy Quilts
- My Studio
- Details, Details & More Organization Stuff
- Quilts & Their Owners
- Not Yet Quilted
Friday, December 13, 2013
The Real Studio Tour, Week 2
I have about twenty of these little bins, and my little scraps are sorted by color. Each bin is labelled.
They are Accessory Boxes from The Container Store.
What's really nice about them is they are stackable with other plastic storage bins from the Container Store. Two accessory bins nest perfectly on one of the Container Store's Mens' Shoeboxes, and four of them fit perfectly on one of their "Sweater boxes." The boxes are inexpensive and always available.
Another really nice thing about them is whenever I need to order more, I know they will be the same size as the ones I already have.