Saturday, October 8, 2011

Hard to Sew When...

It's hard to sew when you've cut your thumb.  You're left with either a band-aid that makes it hard to pick up anything, and then with that flap of dead skin that keeps getting caught on stuff.

If you cut away the dead skin, you're left with a very tender spot that makes reaching into the pin tin a painful experience.

That's my excuse for not blogging much this week. The next two weeks will be crazy busy for me. First, the postponed upgrade of our Manufacturing and Accounting software is coming up, and it's the same week as the class I'll be teaching at Quilted Threads. I've been preparing my class down to the last detail so it will be ready well ahead of time. I'm almost finished.


3 comments:

Michelle said...

Ouch! Cut fingertips are never fun. Heal fast!

The Selvage Fairy said...

OOOWWWWWWW!!!

Judy in Michigan said...

Get well soon!! Good luck with your class - such lucky students!!