Monday, September 19, 2011

Red Letters from A to Z

I have had requests for links to the entire set of Red Letters, so I have added a widget to my sidebar that does just that. You'll find links to all the letters in the Red Letter Alphabet Quilt Along, in alphabetical order! I'll add the letters Y and Z when the blog posts for those letters are published. (Look for the Y tomorrow, and the Z shortly afterward.) 

I will be posting about assembling the letters and trimming after all the letters are finished, so I won't leave you all hanging!

5 comments:

Clare said...

All is gorgeous! Love the a and the fabric is scrumptious.

Rosalyn Manesse said...

great letters, now if I could only think of what words to write--

Terri said...

Thanks for the widget! You read my mind... I was looking for it yesterday amongst your tutorials. I guess someone put that request into writing! Thanks to them, too! I thought I'd start the series when I'd finished the current UFO, but that may never happen.
I love the background fabric you are using, and been looking for a comparable. It's not easy to buy fabric when you have something specific in mind. What is the fabric you are using... it's batik, I'm guessing. It's great with the red letters.
Love the multiprint for "all", too.
Hugs,

Jean said...

I got caught up yesterday, have all the letters finished now. I will be posting them the next few days. Glad you are going to tell us about finishing! I made a freepieced girl and want to make a couple of other things to put on the alphabet quilt.

2ndAvenueStudio-Rachel said...

But where is the link to you tutorials?? not the picassa pages...
Im confused..
and is there a flickr group?
on blogspot you can make pages...
could you make a page with the link to each post of the alphabet?? I love the active nature of your alphabet how artistic it is.... best alphabet tuts going... imho!