Sunday, August 14, 2011

Red Letter Day

I've finished all the letters for the Red Letter Quilt-along. I'll be re-starting the alphabet, and I've got new how-to instructions for the letter Q, which I will post soon. I won't attempt to post a letter every day, because I don't want to add more stress to my life, but they will be appearing every couple of days or so.

Making the letters takes no time. Photographing the process, writing the posts... that takes time! So I've decided to show you the whole alphabet. I've left the photo large, so you can click, then click again to get a fair amount of detail so if you want to skip ahead, you can.

5 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

This was supposed to be a-little-along project, not a marathon, right? Do what you can when you can and the rest of us will be here ...

Jean said...

Love your letters! So pretty and RED!

Happy Room Diana said...

What a great idea making all those letters.

Poppy Q said...

Yes, don't forget the Q!!!

Manda said...

I'm confused about the quilt along. Can you point me to the start page? I'm so sorry to be so ditzy. I <3 letters.