Sunday, January 10, 2010

Busy

I've joined the Doll Quilt Swap, and have agreed to be a Swap Mama again. This will be my fifth Doll Quilt Swap, and second round as a Mama. As Mama, I received the names of 18 swappers, and I had to match them up. It is a not a one-to-one swap, or even a round robin swap. It is a secret swap, where nobody knows who is making a quilt for you, and you only know the name of the person you are making a quilt for.

It's a fair amount of work at the beginning, but my matches are all made. The emails go out later today, and then the real fun begins.



Thanks for all the suggestions about free-piecing the fox and the dog. I am excited about doing them! As for "Follow Your Bliss", I fell out of love with it, and have set it aside. But working on it succeeded in getting me back into the sewing room!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I love watching the doll quilt swaps...everyone is so creative! One of these days, I'll sign up too. I love doll quilts...they're great little projects.

Well, even if you did fall out of love with "Bliss", it did accomplish a good deed. Glad you're back to sewing! It's always good to take a break, but I've missed you. I'm still on a break too. Getting anxious to get back to it now.