Saturday, July 11, 2009

A Sunshine-y Day

This is me NOT showing you my progress on the Sunshine Quilt I am making for my son. Remember he doesn't want to see it until he is finished. Here I have pinned two rows of blocks together.
In this next picture, I am not showing you four rows being ironed.In this picture, I am not showing you the finished top. {I can see my son rolling his eyes right about now!} Ha ha ha! Love you sweetie!

Tomorrow I will show you the 55 fat quarters I bought for a buck(1USD) each.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait until you show us the quilt....LOL!

blushing rose said...

Aw c'mon, we want a peek! TTFN ~Marydon

Barb said...

Love all that yellow...

Gari in AL said...

Bad Mom, Bad Mom. Really funny!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Just from the peek it's amazing!!

sewfunquilts said...

Love the name of it and the bright fabrics!